• Duration
  • Lectures 0
  • Skill level beginner
  • Quizzes 0
  • Pass parcentages 80
  • Certificate Yes
  • User Avatar

    Admin

  • Category:

    Bachelor & Undergraduate

$12,000.00
  • 50 enrolled students
  • eng, arabic

It will prepare you for a career in international business management and qualify you for a range of different postgraduate degrees in universities and institutions all around the world. You will graduate with in-depth knowledge of topics including strategic operations and quality management, international marketing strategy, business analysis, and decision making, and more.

Bachelor of Business Administration

About this Course

It will prepare you for a career in international business management and qualify you for a range of different postgraduate degrees in universities and institutions all around the world. You will graduate with in-depth knowledge of topics including strategic operations and quality management, international marketing strategy, business analysis, and decision making, and more. This is a two-stage BBA (Hons) which requires you to first complete the Level 5 Higher Diploma in Business Administration and already have an acceptable level 4 qualification There is continuous and ever-growing internationalization and it is recognized that traditional and generic business management programs are unable to cater to the rising demand for trained and qualified people. This degree focuses on international business and is geared towards the globalized environment. It will equip successful graduates with the requisite knowledge and understanding to meet the demands required from executives and managers and allow them to perform within international business sectors. This final year of the degree will follow on from the Level 5 Higher Diploma in Business Administration (“HDBA”) and assumes you already have an appropriate level 4 qualification.

Level 5 Higher Diploma in Business Administration – please go to this program on our website

In the final year of the BBA (Hons) – you will:

  • Have acquired knowledge, skills, values, attitudes, and the thinking ability to perform and compete as an executive in international business
  • Be able to analyze, evaluate, solve and make critical decisions
  • Be able to apply creative thinking and innovation
  • Understand the need to continually improve themselves by adopting lifelong learning
  • Be able to undertake research and development activities for the advancement of their organizations
  • Be able to perform their roles and responsibilities professionally, skillfully, and effectively within the global business environment

Be more effective as an executive and within a group has developed leadership, managerial and entrepreneurial capabilities

  • Assessments for the LEB Level 5 Higher Diploma is based wholly on course work, assignments and work-based reports.
  • Assessment for final year of the BBA (Hons) comprises of 70% coursework and a timed unseen written examination which will account for the remaining 30%
  • Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business Administration or other Level 4 Diploma; or
  • Working adults with a few years of working experience
  • You will need a certificate evidencing your successful completion of the HDBA to enroll for Stage 2 of your degree.

0 Reviews

Write a Review

Main Content