This is an advanced program specifically meant for those who have already gained a recognized diploma or degree and who now wish to study a course that prepares them for a senior management position.
About this Course
This is an advanced program specifically meant for those who have already gained a recognized diploma or degree and who now wish to study a course that prepares them for a senior management position. The emphasis during the course is on those aspects, which are essential for effective management within commercial or non-commercial organizations.
On completion of the course learners will:
- Have appropriate conceptual skills to address strategic and corporate issues
- Be familiar with the practical techniques required to respond to the changing demands of business markets and environments
- Develop practical problem-solving skills developed through the research, development and completion of business projects in different specialist areas
- Appreciate the complexities of internal and external factors that affect management and corporate decision-making
- Benefit from a stimulating and intellectually demanding program that can enhance their professional career prospects
- There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
- A university degree in a related area of study
- A university degree in an unrelated area of study supported by a minimum of one-year work experience in business
- An approved professional or vocational qualification recognized as a level 6 qualification
- Subject-by subject exemptions will be awarded subject to the submission of relevant and appropriate documentation of previously completed qualifications by the applicants
- Evidence of a minimum of 3 years relevant practical experience at managerial level which can demonstrate that a positive contribution can be made to the program
- A 6.0 score or above of an approved English Language Test or recognized school or college English Language Placement Test
- All applicants must be 21 years of age