This diploma demonstrates the need for co-operation between the academic and practitioners in the field of logistics.
About this Course
This diploma demonstrates the need for co-operation between the academic and practitioners in the field of logistics. It combines academic theory with practice so that it develops the participant’s logistics competencies, which can in turn be transferred to the workplace.
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Understand of the overview and importance of Logistics and Supply chain and their interaction with all other facets of business operations in achieving the goals of business enterprises.
- Gain knowledge of operations and people management and marketing logistics services and products.
- Understand the economics of the logistics and supply chain environment and be equipped with the financial, statistical and information management tools for making business decisions.
- There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.