The three-year Bachelor Degree Program (BA Hons) prepares undergraduates for a successful career in a wide range of industries.
About this Course
The three-year Bachelor Degree Program (BA Hons) prepares undergraduates for a successful career in a wide range of industries.The internationally recognized bachelor’s degree is taught entirely in English and will equip you with the theory and practical skills necessary to distinguish yourself in a competitive international job market. As a graduate, you will also qualify for a wide range of master’s degrees and postgraduate qualifications and in other universities and institutions around the world. You will learn from tutors and professors with many years’ experience in business and entrepreneurship. The first year consists of an Extended Diploma in Business Management (L4EDBM), the second year is the Higher Diploma in Business Management (L5HDBM) and in the final year, the bachelor’s degree is undertaken with any of our partner schools.
In the first year of your bachelor’s in Management degree, you will build your foundations in business, examine case studies, current events, and work on practical tasks. Diving into the principles of leadership, economics, marketing, and strategy, you will learn how to analyze, problem-solve, and communicate your ideas effectively; real-world skills that you will apply all throughout your career.
This Extended Diploma in Business Administration is designed to provide a broad understanding of business administration. It should equip learners with the right knowledge, skills, and tools to progress careers and/or take up employment in the business sector. Those who are keen to further their education/qualification can progress to the Higher Diploma in Business Administration or gain entry and acceptance into Year 2 of a Bachelor’s degree in Business and Management.
On completion of this program, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of foundational management theories, current issues of management, the development of conceptual frameworks to guide its application within organizations operating in an increasingly global and competitive environment.
- Demonstrate and apply critical skills to enable an investigation and evaluation of management issues and practices.
- Acquire the critical skills of thinking, learning, investigation, and examination of information as well as academic writing and business reports.
Assessments are based wholly on course work and assignments submitted by learners
- Completion of a level 3 qualification or equivalent.
- Applicants may be admitted on evidence to show they are able to fulfill and benefit from the objectives of the program and achieve the standards required.